• To learn Hakka culture well
• To show the world how charming Hakka
• To realize a unique culture
• To invite other people to come and visit
• To share our experiences traveling in Meinong
INTRODUCTION OF THE PROJECT
The oil-paper umbrella originated in China. In
the early Hakka society, it symbolized a blessing for
the woman to “soon, give birth to a son”.
It used to shelter people from rain and
sunlight, as well as to drive the evil
In earlier times, everybody,
from children to the elderly,
wore this costume.
In recent years, Blue Shirt has been
worn at Hakka festivals, or Hakka
music and dance performances.
• It was difficult to translate
words into English.
• It was difficult to find time for
• It was hard for us to get
together and discuss.
• It was hard for us to do
interviews and to understand
• Try to find all the information
in English on the internet.
• Try to find countries that are
closer to do VC
• Try to find common time for
all of us to gather together.
• Try to ask the history teacher
for information first.